Friday, May 20, 2011

Matthew's natural talent


So on a totally random note, I have to share this story because that what blogs are for, right? Anyway, Todd and I were sitting by the table talking. I think the girls were in bed and Matthew had just come home from scouts. Todd and I were just chatting about everyday boring stuff and Matthew breaks in and says,"Can I be funny right now?" Todd and I look at each other and reply, "Sure Matthew, then you need to go to bed." Matthew proceeds to lift up his hand with the item above on it (which happens to be a golf club driver cover I got for Todd when I was in Norway) and in a totally normal voice and straight face says, "I have bad news. I just found out I'm a Norwegian Elk. I thought I was a moose!" Todd and I burst out laughing for about 5 minutes. It was hilarious!!!! I immediately thought, "I have to write this down and take a picture. I am a blogger now!" It only took me 3 months to actually blog about it, but it still makes me laugh just thinking about it!

2 comments: