Friday, May 20, 2011

Life goes on...

So I pulled out my calender to make sure I don't forget to blog about something really important, and realize just how quickly we have gotten back into regular life, just somewhere else. The kids have piano lessons on Wednesdays, scouts and activity days on Wednesday night, random birthday parties for different kids, preschool for Rylee on Tuesday and Thursday, the gym for Rylee, Macy, and I every morning...it makes me sad and happy at the same time. I'm glad that we are able to just adjust our environment and move on, but I liked my old routine too...I still feel a little home sick.

We have season passes to Six Flags and go just about every weekend. Macy and Rylee are cheese balls and like to have their pictures taken, so here are some random shots.




1 comment:

  1. Six Flags?!?! Will you take Andrew there?!?! And take pictures?!?!

    ReplyDelete