Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Handsome!

I know I haven't updated in a LONG time, and I promise to do some today, but I just wanted to say happy 12th anniversary to Todd (on the 18th). I can't believe how fast the time goes!!! It seems like just yesterday we met at Wells Fargo Bank and started playing basketball with my cousins at the church. I'll never forget the lunch date with 2 other co-workers at Training Table when he found out how old I was. His expression was priceless and he was so withdrawn for the rest of the day, it was quite comical. I'm glad he was able to get over the age gap and realize it is just a number (but holy dang-he is old now! :) Just kidding, no really...). Anyway, I don't have any pictures scanned in from our wedding, but I"ll put up as soon as I get a second. But look at us now, 12 years and 5 kids later and still as happy as our wedding day. I don't know who I'd be without my better half and I'm eternally grateful I get to keep him forever! Happy Anniversary, love!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary you guys! I love your "how we met" story. So glad to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete